Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Jani Kay

Two Worlds Colliding

Review: Two Worlds Colliding (Scorpions MC #1) by Jani Kay

All any woman ever wants, is to know that she is worth fighting for.
All a man ever wants, is to know he can take care of his woman. Protect her, provide for her, look after her needs and desires.
Is the love between Ryder and his Princess strong enough to overcome the odds? When two people are so obviously meant for each other, can the world decide otherwise and rip them apart?
In a society that judges so easily, Ryder and Jade don’t stand a chance. Can the unthinkable happen?

Full length STANDALONE novel continuing Jade & Ryder's story in the Scorpions MC.

Manda's 4 Star Review:
Ryder and Princess are from 2 very different worlds. Ryder is the bad boy biker and Princess is just that, a princess. Coming from a wealthy family who has a deep disdain for anyone involved in the MC world. They have their reasons for their dislike and are not eager to change their opinion, but the more Princess gets to know Ryder the more she feels she may have misjudged him. As the 2 begin to grow closer everyone around them tries to push them apart.


I have only recently been introduced to MC books and I have to say I'm hooked. I have read a lot of them in a relatively short amount of time, but I have to say this is one of my favorites. I came across Ryder in my MC search and loved it, so I was super excited for this book to come out. I love the storyline and became invested in the characters. I could not put it down and ofter had to text my blog partner and say wait until you read this part. Definitely a book I would recommend and I cannot wait to find out what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment