Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Lili St Germain

Four Score


Love and hate aren’t all that different.

Two sides of the same coin, the yin and the yang.

Once upon a time, Jason Ross loved me. And now that he knows what I’ve done, I see the love and the hate warring within him.

I see the way he looks at me.

The way he wonders how I could do the things I’ve done.

I hear it in the way he begs me to stop, to leave this life and run away with him.

But there’s only one way I’m leaving LA.

And that’ll be when Dornan and the rest of his sons are dead and buried.

Jase might forgive me for what I’ve done.

But will he forgive me for the crimes I’m yet to commit?


Manda's 4 Star Review

For 6 years Juliette has plotting her revenge. To make those who destroyed her and the people she loved most pay. A careful constructed plan to put her right back into the world she barely escaped the first time. She cannot rest until she has made them all pay. As Juliette gets deeper and deeper into her plan the danger she faces intensifies. One mistake in her plan has now put her in more danger than ever and threatens to end her and worst of all her mistake could cost her the one thing she still cares about.

This series is so intense! Lili St. Germain has created this amazing series that will completely pull you in and leave you waiting for what happens next. I could not put these books down. The storyline is so dark and tragic and the depth of the characters is wonderfully done. They range from pure evil to heartbreakingly damaged. I don't want to reveal too much about the storyline so I cannot say all that I want to say about it, but this is a really good and intense series that will have you pulled in from the start and leave you wanting more! I cannot wait for the next book! Again, fantastic job Lili St. Germain for pulling me into this story.






No comments:

Post a Comment