Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Mia Asher

Arsen

Review: Arsen: A broken love story Mia Asher
One glance was all it took…

I'm a cheater.
I'm a liar.
My whole life is a mess.

I love a man.
No, I love two men…
I think.

One makes love to me. The other sets me on fire.
One is my rock. The other is my kryptonite.

I'm broken, lost, and disgusted with myself.

But I can't stop. This is my story.
My broken love story.

Manda's 5 Star review:

Arsen tells the story of college sweethearts Cathy and Ben. The story is told from Cathy’s point of view and jumps between the past and present. We follow their relationship through good times and bad times. We see the highs and lows of marriage thru Cathy’s eyes. The main story is centered around a very low point in their marriage that follows a heartbreaking event. Filled with heartache and self doubt Cathy attempts to focus on her job.


Enter Arsen the young,sexy,playboy who always gets what he wants. Thrown together thru work Cathy and Arsen develop a close relationship that quickly complicates their lives. This book is extremely intense and will leave you loving and hating all the characters at some point. Arsen was not a book that I would have normally chosen to read. This book was suggested to me by a friend and I could not be happier that it was. What an amazing an emotional read. Mia Asher handles a difficult subject matter beautifully. This book sucks you in from the start and takes you on a wild ride. With huge twists and surprises in the book it will leave you saying “What just happened”. Completely messes with your head and stays with you long after the book ends. Arsen is one of the best reads so far this year and one I highly recommend checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment