Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Callie Hart

Deviant


Sloane

I'm not proud of the things I've done.
The things I've had to do.
The things I've given away.
but I'd give it all over again to find her.

Even if i die trying,
I have to find Alexis.


Zeth

She wants me to help her,
But I won't.
She wants me to save her sister,
But I can't.
She wants me to be her hero,
But I'm not a good man.

I am her damnation.

Manda's 4 Star Review:

Sloane would do anything to find her sister, including an anonymous tryst with a sexy stranger, but when things don't work out as planned she has no choice but to keep looking. No matter what the cost.

Zeth is a man that people fear. His business is to take care of those who cross his employer. He lives a very particular life with very particular tastes. He has no room for someone like Sloane but he can't seem to stay away. She is on a quest to save her sister but he is not the hero type.


With a blurb that gives nothing away I had no idea what I was getting into with this book. Right from the start the story pulls you in and keeps you wondering what is going to happen next. It's a very quick read that will leave you wanting more. Now that Deviant has established the characters personalities I can't wait to see where the story goes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment